Tuesday, October 28, 2008

KU is fine - I think!


I followed the last two KU football losses distantly from Italy, and I'm glad I didn't get to see them because it helps me to be optimistic. Once KU beat Iowa State and Colorado to begin Big 12 conference play, I noticed immediately that KU would only have to win 2 of their next 5 in order to be able to play for the Big 12 championship against Missouri. Given the toughness of our schedule, I thought this would be the best case scenario for us this year, and it is still within reach, provided we get things together. I'm afraid from what I've read that even K-State could put up 35 on us this weekend and make it difficult to win, but let's hope KU gets some good breaks during this game and is able to put all the pressure on the Wildcats and their defense. The season is far from lost despite the game against Texas Tech, but of course this game Saturday is a must win if we are to have any chance of lining up against Missouri with something to play for at the end of the season.

No comments: