Thursday, January 17, 2008

The wedding of Thomas and Jayme



The guy in white - my youngest brother Thomas - was married January 5th (my mom's birthday) to Jayme Evans at Sacred Heart Parish in Park, Kansas. This is the same Church where my grandparents and parents were married, a beautiful Gothic Church on the plains of western Kansas. The bald-headed guys are my younger 'bachelor' brothers Rodney and Norman. This was taken before the ceremony, and unfortunately, my oldest brother Chad and brother-in-law James were not in this particular shot. Congratulations to Thomas and Jayme - we all love them and wish them every happiness and blessing. What an extraordinary privilege for me to be able to witness the vows of my youngest brother. What a great Christmas season it was this year! On to many more good things in 2008 - including many men applying to be new seminarians for the Archdiocese of KCK!

No comments: